RelayRides - CHARGED $1500 FOR DAMAGE ON A TIRE SCUFF! RELAY RIDES IS A SCAM!
The owner of the “said” car claimed I damaged his tire, yet I have a solid witness who was with me when I dropped the car off!Just look at this photo he took of the damage!
I can't believe they went through with this. I parked it in the middle of the driveway so he could make a full inspection of it, it was in the middle of the afternoon, full sun. As I was removing my bags he came out and looked at the car, asked me if there was any problems, I told him that at first I thought the wipers were bad but had figured out it was the defrost, as it fogged up really bad when you first got in the car each time, but nothing else. He walked around the car, got in, drove it into the parking garage while we waited, then he came back a few minutes later and I asked him if there was anything further we needed to do or if that was it and he said no, that all was good and he shook my hand and I thanked him and we left.
If he is seriously claiming all of these things, he should have said something then while inspecting it. He is a LIAR and I will not stand idly by when someone like that is going to flat out falsify that ANY damage was done to that car because when I dropped it off, that car was perfectly fine. I want proof, because he is not sending me any, and I want photos, if any, and I want to see the dates on these photos. I have seen some crazy, unexplainable charges on my credit card bill and I am not sure if these are all because of that, but I don’t have any documentation of ANYTHING regarding this claim, and no one from Relayrides has responded to my last attempt to get details from this.
Is there a phone number for this company??? I am going to dispute these charges and dispute this bogus claim. I don’t know if he is mentally ill or just trying to make someone pay for something he or someone else did to the car, he did say someone was coming to rent it 30 minutes after I dropped it off. This is all a scam.
Worst nightmare Ever.Here's the "proof" he has on the claim that cost me $1134 just for damage to a tire!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tire Damage Charge
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "This place was recommended by a friend who only used their services once. I was very excited to rent an RV and selected a coach size. I paid for the..."
- "This happened to us in Cancun at the airport terminal. When they gave us the car, unfortunately we did not do a thoroughly inspection and when we return it they..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been to countless beauty contest, from small..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."