The owner of the “said” car claimed I damaged his tire, yet I have a solid witness who was with me when I dropped the car off!Just look at this photo he took of the damage!
I can't believe they went through with this. I parked it in the middle of the driveway so he could make a full inspection of it, it was in the middle of the afternoon, full sun. As I was removing my bags he came out and looked at the car, asked me if there was any problems, I told him that at first I thought the wipers were bad but had figured out it was the defrost, as it fogged up really bad when you first got in the car each time, but nothing else. He walked around the car, got in, drove it into the parking garage while we waited, then he came back a few minutes later and I asked him if there was anything further we needed to do or if that was it and he said no, that all was good and he shook my hand and I thanked him and we left.
If he is seriously claiming all of these things, he should have said something then while inspecting it. He is a LIAR and I will not stand idly by when someone like that is going to flat out falsify that ANY damage was done to that car because when I dropped it off, that car was perfectly fine. I want proof, because he is not sending me any, and I want photos, if any, and I want to see the dates on these photos. I have seen some crazy, unexplainable charges on my credit card bill and I am not sure if these are all because of that, but I don’t have any documentation of ANYTHING regarding this claim, and no one from Relayrides has responded to my last attempt to get details from this.
Is there a phone number for this company??? I am going to dispute these charges and dispute this bogus claim. I don’t know if he is mentally ill or just trying to make someone pay for something he or someone else did to the car, he did say someone was coming to rent it 30 minutes after I dropped it off. This is all a scam.
Worst nightmare Ever.Here's the "proof" he has on the claim that cost me $1134 just for damage to a tire!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tire Damage Charge
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been researching the Internet and have found that there are several hundred customers of Cruise America that had the SAME EXACT ISSUES I Had! Faulty Equipment, Unauthorized Charges..."
- "I have never in my life dealt with such an UNPROFESSIONAL company that had NO REGARD for the Safety of their Customers. I rented a Cruise America Truck for 21..."
- "Please find enclosed details of my recent experience with Europcar in Manchester. I am launching a claim against the company today in the Small Claims Court but I believe there..."
- "NastyGal is such a rip-off website! NastyGal's prices are WAY over inflated compared to other stores!!! I don't know how women fall for it! It's not like you're paying premium..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "Two Bad Experiences Are More Than Enough At Two Different Fatburgers! Can You Believe It! This afternoon being Thursday, July 23, 2015 at approximately 12:50 P.M., I went into the..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."