Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
Additional Services

Please let me know how I can contact you. I have recently been denied and all I provided was my drivers license, name, address and my picture. Within 4 hours, I received a message of denial that said my account was deactivated.

I asked for the reason and was told this by email by someone by the name of Marjorie, "RelayRides does not disclose proprietary information regarding the details of our internal review process. The information you provided during the application process was closely reviewed prior to rendering our decision.

Regards,

Marjorie

RelayRides Trust & Safety Specialist."

I am also looking into the matter and will be pursuing legal action.

Thanks.

This reviewer shared experience about "rights violation and discrimination " and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with RelayRides. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about RelayRides.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare RelayRides to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with RelayRides?

Comments

mrssmith84

Hello.Me and my husband were just denied by Turo aka RelayRides as well.

They closed both our accounts and gave us no reason why, just sent me the same exact email.

If you are bringing up a case against them and you need supporting documents I am willing to share my documents.I feel we were discriminated against as well.