4.0

117.50

58.75

58.75

I also was contacted the next day saying i had ANOTHER rental set up for 2/17

I contacted them and about the situation. he never confirmed nor denied that a false rental was set up. thus began the questioning of the extra charge. i recieved the run around for 1 week.

I asked to be put in contact with supervisor.

who took me on another weeks worth of run arounds. explaining in a very contradictory manor why i was charged for 4 days worth. tho i only had the car for 2 days 9 hours.

i made another quote for the same time frames that i rented before.

and sure enough the cost would have been 176.25. exactly 58.75 LESS than what i was charged.

I pointed this out. and she still gave me the run around. the reasoning being that the EXTRA 3 hours on the initial rental and extra 6 hours on the extension both constitute 1 whole day each.

before she even said this though she stated that Relay rides doesnt take into consideration hours..

i found her reasoning SUPER confusing.

bottom line here is they refuse to give my money back. and refuse to see the contradictions in their own protocol. i feel like ive been talking to someone who has their fingers in their ears, eyes clamped shut and is shouting "LALALALALA CANT HEAR YOU!!"

Renters...BE WARY. this is a company without true morals it seems.

The costumer service agency is not helpful at all.

why wouldnt there simply have been 2 charges on my account for 117.50 instead of 3 charges? why is there a difference in cost between renting the car for 3 days vs renting for 2 and asking for 1 day extension. the time frames are the exact same.

im only out 58.75. but this is a clear sign of bad business practice and people should know that they do this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with dealing with owners and stated that there is a room for improvement of some of the terms and conditions and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of relayrides car rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $59. RelayRides needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned relayrides car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at RelayRides.

Had an Experience with RelayRides?

Comments