Review about Relayrides Car Rental from Los Angeles, California

18 of 72 RelayRides reviews

My friend rented a car through RelayRides in El Segundo Ca.On 5/27/15 I borrowed the car to take things to my storage and picked up a passengenger who was wrongfully wanted for a serious crime.

He has been cleared of any wrong doing. The police pulled me over and eventually shot my passenger 6 times outside of the car. I was taken to jail for 21 days for previous traffic sitations. When I got out I spoke with my friend about my property that was inside the car.

3 laptops, $397 in cash, my wallet with DL, DEBIT cards etc. 3 expensive cell phones, my designer purse with makeup, clothes, shoes, camera, i pad, a priceless external hard drive with every picture and video of my children Ive ever taken including their births on it, an ipod,a gps and brand new items still in bags purchased for my kids. They emailed her while I was incarcerated and told her that they needed me to get my property but upon my relase they refused to speak with me or allow me to pick up the property. They then said 2 days later that the night previous they had mistakenly "disposed" of my property in the trash and that was that.

They then totaled a car with a damaged fender and stuck my friend with the bill. I found out through my credit card company that my car was being used for fraudulent purchases 8 days after I was arrested and one of the transactions was at a Starbucks right near the relay rides business front where my property was taken.

The manager there lied to me and my stuff was stolen almost immediately after it was taken there by employees and they refuse to even talk to me.Do not deal with this business they are fraudulent and crooked

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Relayrides Car Rental
Review category
Rentals
review #707378

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with RelayRides? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 6 No 6
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
18 of 72 RelayRides reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Sierra

Jun 19 #1175105

You are one hot mess. As for your complaint ... just what is the issue you're complaining about? Your "friend" or foes, or rental car charge by your "friend?" Aye yiyi! I haven't a clue what went down, who did what, nor which "friend" you're referring to.
Your lack of writing skills has your complaint showing zero information as to what you're trying to claim. SMH!?
~Sierra

1 0 Reply

Oct 26, 2015 #1054288

lol... maybe you should have cleared up your "traffic sitations" before RENTING A FREAKING CAR

2 0 Reply

Sep 28, 2015 #1040459

I'd give them *** the likes they would never forget. The wrath I'd bring down would be ***.

1 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.