My friend rented a car through RelayRides in El Segundo Ca.On 5/27/15 I borrowed the car to take things to my storage and picked up a passengenger who was wrongfully wanted for a serious crime.
He has been cleared of any wrong doing. The police pulled me over and eventually shot my passenger 6 times outside of the car. I was taken to jail for 21 days for previous traffic sitations. When I got out I spoke with my friend about my property that was inside the car.
3 laptops, $397 in cash, my wallet with DL, DEBIT cards etc. 3 expensive cell phones, my designer purse with makeup, clothes, shoes, camera, i pad, a priceless external hard drive with every picture and video of my children Ive ever taken including their births on it, an ipod,a gps and brand new items still in bags purchased for my kids. They emailed her while I was incarcerated and told her that they needed me to get my property but upon my relase they refused to speak with me or allow me to pick up the property. They then said 2 days later that the night previous they had mistakenly "disposed" of my property in the trash and that was that.
They then totaled a car with a damaged fender and stuck my friend with the bill. I found out through my credit card company that my car was being used for fraudulent purchases 8 days after I was arrested and one of the transactions was at a Starbucks right near the relay rides business front where my property was taken.
The manager there lied to me and my stuff was stolen almost immediately after it was taken there by employees and they refuse to even talk to me.Do not deal with this business they are fraudulent and crooked
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Relayrides Car Rental
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "rented rims from there for 2 months. when i gave the rims back the mechanic messed up the install, causing the stud on my car to snap and my wheel..."
- "The owner of the “said” car claimed I damaged his tire, yet I have a solid witness who was with me when I dropped the car off! Just look at..."
- "Denied - for no reason. I meet all of their requirements but was denied a membership. I gave them my social security number, address, photo of my license, photo of..."
- "Purchased 8 wall mounted vintage looking exterior lights for our new restaurant August 2014. Items received are very low quality and no help / service from the reseller Norther Tool..."
- "NastyGal is such a rip-off website! NastyGal's prices are WAY over inflated compared to other stores!!! I don't know how women fall for it! It's not like you're paying premium..."
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."
- " All Reviews Telecommunications Fox News 48 of 272 reviews Fox News The Kelly File Tv Show Review from Helotes, Texas ISSUE NOT RESOLVED Helotes, Texas Oct 19 ..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."