My friend rented a car through RelayRides in El Segundo Ca.On 5/27/15 I borrowed the car to take things to my storage and picked up a passengenger who was wrongfully wanted for a serious crime.
He has been cleared of any wrong doing. The police pulled me over and eventually shot my passenger 6 times outside of the car. I was taken to jail for 21 days for previous traffic sitations. When I got out I spoke with my friend about my property that was inside the car.
3 laptops, $397 in cash, my wallet with DL, DEBIT cards etc. 3 expensive cell phones, my designer purse with makeup, clothes, shoes, camera, i pad, a priceless external hard drive with every picture and video of my children Ive ever taken including their births on it, an ipod,a gps and brand new items still in bags purchased for my kids. They emailed her while I was incarcerated and told her that they needed me to get my property but upon my relase they refused to speak with me or allow me to pick up the property. They then said 2 days later that the night previous they had mistakenly "disposed" of my property in the trash and that was that.
They then totaled a car with a damaged fender and stuck my friend with the bill. I found out through my credit card company that my car was being used for fraudulent purchases 8 days after I was arrested and one of the transactions was at a Starbucks right near the relay rides business front where my property was taken.
The manager there lied to me and my stuff was stolen almost immediately after it was taken there by employees and they refuse to even talk to me.Do not deal with this business they are fraudulent and crooked
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Relayrides Car Rental
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "So had to take a last minute trip to Philadelphia. Arrived at 12:15 this morning and couldn't get any discount rate prior to arriving. Had to book a car for..."
- "The owner of the “said” car claimed I damaged his tire, yet I have a solid witness who was with me when I dropped the car off! Just look at..."
- "Enterprise Rent-A-Car office, located 852 W 6Th St, Corona, CA 92882, has accused us of damage to a vehicle we rented. Upon returning the car, the only person in the..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "he was dirty and poor. nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them! I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."